Friday, May 1, 2009

Week Two Stats


I think I finally just had the light bulb come on in my head as to what in the world the 10/18 stood for from my week one stats. I think that was supposed to be 1 out of 18? Maybe? Who knows.

Sun: Twelve miles
Mon: Rest
Tues: Six miles
Wed: Eight miles
Thurs: Rest
Fri: Six miles
Tomorrow will be four miles bringing the grand total of the week to......

36 miles!!! Woo hoo!!! That's alot of running.

Sunday's run won't be a long run it's a slow week with a only six miles. (Did I really just put the world only in front of six?)

The week after gets a little more insane....that Sunday's long run will be 14 miles. Yikes!

My goal for next week is to put make up on before taking "that week's pic". I apologize for the frightening experience. Please don't report me to the scary-chics-because-they're-not-wearing-makeup-police.

I've decided this week which marathon I'm going to run and will be readjusting my running schedule, as it is more than 18 weeks away. That will just give me more time to improve my time so that I may qualify for the Boston Marathon. Riight.

No comments:

Post a Comment