Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week Three Stats


This week almost felt as if I was not training for a marathon at all. It was really really hard to stick to the schedule. I had this fear that if I didn't run a zillion miles like I have been then I won't be able to pull of next week when it starts to get really ugly. Plus, I had a hard time sticking to a diet when not burning a zillion and two calories.

Ok, so here is this weeks runs:

Sunday: Six
Tuesday: Four
Thursday: Five (was supposed to be four)
Saturday: Four

Total: 19 miles.

That is still alot of running but compared to last week's 36 miles and next week's increase, it feels a little lazy in a wierd way. (Which I can't believe I'm saying.)

Effect on the body? My legs have got to be the most muscular I have ever seen them. My booty is.....not bad. Not bad at all. I think my tummy has slimmed up a bit, judging by a couple of belts that have been moved up a notch. Is there anyway I could lose a little size in a certain chest area? That would rock.

*Wow, this week's pic was hard to post. I look bigger than I felt at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment