Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the Path

I'm nervous about this running goal.
Then again...I love, love, love things to look forward to and work towards.
I've even made reservations at the best place to stay at in Fort Collins!
Yesterday was three mile run.
I almost feel like I should skip the first two weeks of this training schedule since I just finished running a 10k last week....but I won't.
I'll be good and stick to the schedule....I guess.

Plan for week one:
Mon: 3miles
Tues: 3miles
Wed: off
Thurs: 3miles
Fri: off
Sat: 6miles
Sun: off

Wed, Fri and Sun will, for the most part be my days off. The marathon itself will be on Sunday.

This week I didn't run today for two reasons: one-I ran the 10k race this past Saturday and I had band practice tonight also. I traded tonight's run for tomorrow's day off. I'll run 3 miles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment