Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week One Stats 10/18


First week running a training program. Ouch. This was a hard week:

Sat: 11 miles (5k zoo run and then 8 miles at home)
Sun: Monday: Rest
Tues: 6 miles (2 in the morn and 4 in the evening)
Wed: 8 mi (2 in the morn and 4 outside in the evening and 2 on treadmill)
Thurs: 4 mi (2 in the morn and 2 in the evening) Legs cramps prevented me from finishing the last two I was supposed to do today. I'm a little bummed about that.

Next two days:
Fri: rest
Sat: 5k race (no more)
Sunday: 12 mile long run.

Pic is from last Friday. I got dressed up for a date and my date bailed. He's forgiven. He had really good reason and he missed a great play! Please, please, please tell me that 18 weeks from now, I'll be just a tad skinnier.

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment